Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing GWB?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing GWB?

I'm sure this story will be all over the MSM tonight.

Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing George W. Bush?
    Tim Graham
    NewsBusters
    May 4, 2011

If any American with a patriotic pulse listened to the Mike Malloy radio show, they would have been shocked on Monday night when Malloy outrageously suggested that Navy SEALs should have shot former president George W. Bush, and not Osama bin Laden.
    More, with audio clip and reader comments

2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing GWB

So let me get this straight. Obama just had Osama killed, but Bush is the the one who should be shot for .. dealing death?

This is what passes for 'logic' among liberals.

POLITICIANS ARE NOT BORN. THEY ARE EXCRETED. -- Cicero

The irrational fear of an alien pathogen is fueled by rational suspicion of an incompetent and dishonest government.

A liberal is a person who knows that he/she is not clever enough to argue with a conservative, but still believes the conservative is wrong.

CYNIC: a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be.

WASHINGTONIAN
    : a Potomac tribesman who exchanged the privilege of governing himself for the advantage of good government.

POLITICS; a strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.

POLITENESS
    :
    the most acceptable form of hypocrisy.
    The Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce

3. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Hard-Left Radio Host Mike Malloy: When Will Navy SEALs Take Out Death-Dealing GWB

Will the Secret Service be paying a visit to Malloy's studio for a little talk about inciting assassins?
    They should, if they're serious about their job. Of course, the ACLU will intervene on behalf of this foot-in-mouth diseased idiot.

Stop the world. I want to get down.

POLITICIANS ARE NOT BORN. THEY ARE EXCRETED. -- Cicero

The irrational fear of an alien pathogen is fueled by rational suspicion of an incompetent and dishonest government.

A liberal is a person who knows that he/she is not clever enough to argue with a conservative, but still believes the conservative is wrong.

CYNIC: a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be.

WASHINGTONIAN
    : a Potomac tribesman who exchanged the privilege of governing himself for the advantage of good government.

POLITICS; a strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.

POLITENESS
    :
    the most acceptable form of hypocrisy.
    The Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce

If I were a SEAL, I'd be laying out plans to take MALLOY out...in such a way that no one would be any the wiser as to what/who caused his demise.
    "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency. ~~ Barack Hussein Obama - January 21, 2009
    "This two-headed promise has been violated more wantonly than a goat at a Taliban bachelor party." ~~ Jack Cashill - October 3, 2014

The welfare of Humanity is always the alibi of Tyrants ~~ Albert Camus

War is not the best way of settling one's differences; it is, however, the only way of preventing their being settled for you ~~ GK Chesterton

The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men ~~ Plato

We are Dyslexia of Grob...Futility is Resistant, Your Ass will be Laminated ~~ Scott C

You can't fix stupid...You can laugh at it ~~ Lubbock

The only surprise here is that Malloy said it on-air. Keithie, Eddie and half the on-air staff at MesSNBC and Pacifica Radio are face-palming: "I wish I'd said that!" And half the on-air staff at NPR are thinking, "I wish I could get away with saying that!"

I guess I'm on outrage overload. Crap like this happens so often that it just doesn't get me worked up anymore.
    Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    The ignorant who can't, regulate.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    So I'll stand // With arms high and heart abandoned
    In awe of the One Who gave it all - The Stand, Hillsong United
    Child justifying shoplifting: "They're rich, they can afford it!"

Liberal justifying tax increases on wealthy people: "They're rich, they can afford it!"
    Soapy Pete's Box

Gee and how many SEALs are thinking that about............ I didn't say it.

I wonder when the secret service is going to pay him a visit.

Keep watching these links. If the MSM picks up this story, I'll faint.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Mi...e34c4dfc701168

http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/se...Mike+Malloy%22

10. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

What the world needs now is ...

"I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Thread Information