Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada, Cattle, the BLM, Update: Reid "This isn't over"

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

flag Nevada, Cattle, the BLM, Update: Reid "This isn't over"

And lots more to go along with the title...

Armed Fed Agents and Snipers? Nevada Rancher Is Taking on the Gov’t in a Battle That’s Reaching a Breaking Point

Armed federal agents deployed last week to northeast Clark County, Nev., for what can only be described as a major escalation in a decades-long standoff between a local cattle rancher and the U.S. government.

Cliven Bundy, the last remaining rancher in the southern Nevada county, stands in defiance of a 2013 court order demanding that he remove his cattle from public land managed by the U.S. Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management.

The 67-year-old veteran rancher, who has compared the situation to similar confrontations with government officials in Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas, told TheBlaze that his family has used land in the 600,000-acre Gold Butte area since the late 1800s.

“I have raised cattle on that land, which is public land for the people of Clark County, all my life. Why I raise cattle there and why I can raise cattle there is because I have preemptive rights,” he said, explaining that among them is the right to forage.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...reaking-point/

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ize-to-nevada/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=691110964279723

Nevada Governor Demands Removal of “First Amendment Zones”

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has gone on the record regarding the BLM taking over portions of his state, and their implementation of unconstitutional “free-speech zones” in areas adjacent to the active confiscation of Bundy cattle near Bunkerville, NV.

Sandoval said, “Due to the roundup by the BLM, my office has received numerous complaints of BLM conduct, road closures and other disturbances. I have recently met with state legislators, county officials and concerned citizens to listen to their concerns.”

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/04/1...endment-zones/

There's a lot more out there. Post it up as you find it. While I don't think this is "it", any more so than a couple other current events, it IS one more piece of evidence of how close we really are to the shit hitting the fan.
    Last edited by Goku; 04-14-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    Scott Conklin

-"...you think the blackness over your heads is...dark skies. When in reality, it is our shoe..."
    - an Observer

Land of the free & home of the brave has become land of decree and home of the slave.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nevada, Cattle, the BLM, Militias and Revolution

The smack down the Washington Post gets in the comments is entertaining.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...appy-about-it/
    Scott Conklin

-"...you think the blackness over your heads is...dark skies. When in reality, it is our shoe..."
    - an Observer

Land of the free & home of the brave has become land of decree and home of the slave.

Blog Entries

And from the WP comments is the BLM itself happily showing its...stupidity? Hypocrisy? Incompetence? Whatever...

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/info/new...a__Nevada.html

Yeah, BLM cares so much about the damned reptile...

http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/n...3-31-2014.html
    Scott Conklin

- an Observer

4. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Last edited by Timberwolf; 04-15-2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Threads merged

I come from a little place called "Mind your own damn business."
    Blog Entries

There needs to be broadcast of these images to larger markets. Could this be the spark that lights the fuse?
    "It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."
    -Goku

Blog Entries

Scott Conklin

- an Observer

Blog Entries

Scott Conklin

- an Observer

Blog Entries

Breaking: Next WACO? Protestors Surge As Heavily Armed Feds Round Up Nevada Rancher’s Cattle

Heavily armed federal forces drop down in the Nevada desert surrounding Cliven Bundy’s family ranch over “grazing trespassing.” The Feds have rounded up the cattle belonging to the Bundy family, auctioning of the livestock stating Bundy is encroaching on Federal land.

“Cliven Bundy – the “last rancher in Clark County, Nevada” – has since 1993 refused to pay fees to the federal government for the right to raise cattle on land his family has ranched since the 1870s, according to the Washington Free Beacon. Read the rest here.”
    There are reports of nighttime snipers pointing at the Bundy family.

Claims are surfacing that the armed Federal raid of the family’s cattle was ordered by two Nevada judges in effort to protect a dessert tortoise.

This is raising the question as to whether or not the Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie is failing to stand up for constitutional authority and ask the federal government to leave the Nevada family alone, or if 1993 law has precedence, and it is indeed the Bundy family that is encroaching on government property.
    Scott Conklin

- an Observer

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

The only way this government will be moved back to its proper limited place is for the states to stand up on their hind legs and start taking aggressive action - And I do NOT mean lawsuits in Federal Court... As my cousin the lawyer said the other day, The States are going to have to start telling the Federal Government to go screw themselves...

Road closures by the BLM? The State of Nevada should send State Troopers to open the roads and arrest anyone attempting to impose unlawful federal tyranny on the people of Nevada...

We have a Federal Government which is right now attempting to erase our Constitutional Republic, erase the states themselves, and replace the system with a central federal oligarchy... And it is only going to get worse on an exponential basis as each day of Obama's reign of terror moves closer to its lawful conclusion... IOW, he and his masters (whomever they be - I can't imagine Obama being smart enough to think up this stuff) must complete this totalitarian coup before his term as Pseudo-President is over... Everyday that clicks by is another grain of sand thru the hourglass...
    Freedom without Authority is Anarchy...
    Authority without Freedom is Tyranny - Col. R. B. Thieme, Jr

Power victims: They pretend to see themselves as victims of power, when in actuality they derive power from pretending to be victims - PaulRevere

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
    If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

<{{{{><

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    The only way this government will be moved back to its proper limited place is for the states to stand up on their hind legs and start taking aggressive action - And I do NOT mean lawsuits in Federal Court... As my cousin the lawyer said the other day, The States are going to have to start telling the Federal Government to go screw themselves...

Road closures by the BLM? The State of Nevada should send State Troopers to open the roads and arrest anyone attempting to impose unlawful federal tyranny on the people of Nevada...

We have a Federal Government which is right now attempting to erase our Constitutional Republic, erase the states themselves, and replace the system with a central federal oligarchy... And it is only going to get worse on an exponential basis as each day of Obama's reign of terror moves closer to its lawful conclusion... IOW, he and his masters (whomever they be - I can't imagine Obama being smart enough to think up this stuff) must complete this totalitarian coup before his term as Pseudo-President is over... Everyday that clicks by is another grain of sand thru the hourglass...
    The only certain thing about mortally-made governments and dictatorships especially is that they can be quickly dismantled, overturned, and made good every time, by WE THE PEOPLE. All dictator wannabes can go suck on a monkey's butthole, with their totalitarian dreams.

Thread Information