Thread: PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed…

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed…

Try to read this without laughing out loud… H/T Mike Hoy
    [COLOR=#009900 !important]What a wonderful[/COLOR] coming together of two diverse groups! We need more gatherings where the idiot activists are given warm, moist, aromatic welcomes like this one. This is why PETA usually protests women wearing fur rather than bikers wearing leather. Sounds to me like the old saying, “you mess with the bull, and you get the horns”. Gee, I guess these characters thought that Bikers where going to be politically correct like the rest of the wimpy world.
    HERE’S HOW POLICE FOUND ONE OF THEM.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...-missed/27275/

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed…

At least they didn't strip the ahole first. Duct tape plus skin hair ... better than a Brazilian waxing.

Piss on Every Twit Activist.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Fiction. A similar story is discussed at Snopes.com.
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

4. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

But believable, knowing PETA.

Looks like a "performance art" thing.

Last edited by DoctorDoom; 12-05-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

-- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Duct tape boy in his crocs looks pretty authentic
    "There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

6. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

This appears to have started as an Onion-type story.

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly wrong.”

[snip]

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.
    Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

-- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

The one DOC posted is what I read a week or so ago, and laughed 'til I croed!

Thread Information