Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rino Rommney to break bread with the Kenyan.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

kissmy Rino Rommney to break bread with the Kenyan.

This is bullshit. What is that Rino thinking?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/28/ob...ction-meeting/

If it were me, I'd send that mulatto piece of shit a very short message:

Hey, Kenyan, stick your invite up your ass. And fkuc the American turncoats that voted for you. You and they think you're the second coming of Christ, with all the answers to cure our problems, so I guess you don't need my business experience.

Instead of inviting me to a tax payer funded lunch, why don't you invite a few thousand of your 'takers' and 'community organize' us out of our fiscal woes

You and your takers had all the answers that won/stole the election, so you definitely don't need me now.

SINK OR SWIM, BITCH.
    You can have my guns when you can pry them from my hands with YOUR cold dead fingers.

Notice: This communication monitored by the NSA.

2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Rino Rommney to break bread with the Kenyan.

Well, I do agree with you, BUCKEYEPETE. I can't figure it out. I would have told him to pound salt. But, maybe this is the difference between me and Gov Romney. Two possibilities, maybe he actually believes he could tell him something that would help the country. (I wouldn't bet that Obozo cares one bit about anything he has to say, but maybe Romney is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt) OR he just doesn't want to let Obozo intimidate him and figures, what the hell, I'll show up at his little meeting, eat lunch on his (our) dollar and then go meet with my friend and like-minded thinker, Paul Ryan. Plus, imagine the firestorm that the lamestream media would have created if he declined to meet with him. I guess we'll see.

3. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by smilealot View Post
    Well, I do agree with you, BUCKEYEPETE. I can't figure it out. I would have told him to pound salt. But, maybe this is the difference between me and Gov Romney. Two possibilities, maybe he actually believes he could tell him something that would help the country. (I wouldn't bet that Obozo cares one bit about anything he has to say, but maybe Romney is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt) OR he just doesn't want to let Obozo intimidate him and figures, what the hell, I'll show up at his little meeting, eat lunch on his (our) dollar and then go meet with my friend and like-minded thinker, Paul Ryan. Plus, imagine the firestorm that the lamestream media would have created if he declined to meet with him. I guess we'll see.

Why should Romney care what they think? They hate him anyway! I would have politely (relatively) declined his invite.

4. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by colehart View Post
    Why should Romney care what they think? They hate him anyway! I would have politely (relatively) declined his invite.
    Maybe the man is trying to tamp down the trashing of the Republicans, you know, do his part. It won't matter of course, he will continue to be demonized. I think Mitt Romney still believes in this country and it's citizens. He may indeed be misguided because I think this country has changed forever and the greater percentage of people simply do not hold his version of the American Dream. They just feel like it's too much work. They no longer appreciate the privilege that it is to be American. I would think he will regret his visit to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave but I think he is going because he loves the country.

Blog Entries

He will sit at the same table with Zero because he is a politician and this is what they do. 2 sides of the same coin.
    Scott Conklin

-"...you think the blackness over your heads is...dark skies. When in reality, it is our shoe..."
    - an Observer

Land of the free & home of the brave has become land of decree and home of the slave.

6. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Romney going to be asked to be the next Treasure Secretary ?
    "America -- This Will Remain The Land Of The Free Only So Long As It Is The Home Of The Brave." -- Elmer Davis

7. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

when asked to comment on this historic meeting Barackna Bamma is rumored to have said

This message Dis-Approved Of By

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLC View Post
    He will sit at the same table with Zero because he is a politician and this is what they do. 2 sides of the same coin.
    of exactly the same coin!!
    "There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLC View Post
    The quicker the American people figure that out and start voting in some new blood (starting in the primaries), the better off we'll be.
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

10. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by DeclinetoState View Post
    The quicker the American people figure that out and start voting in some new blood (starting in the primaries), the better off we'll be.
    You do realize that this "new blood" has to decide to run first, right? I'm always amazed when people moan and complain about the available candidates, meanwhile, we get those that decide to run as choices. Anyone here planning on running or know a true "died in the wool Conservative" that will be running? Just curious.

Thread Information