Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups

2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate group

In other words... any group that might possibly have an opinion outside mainstream progressive secular thought. Got it.

Just out of sheer curiosity... the Black Panthers are on the list. So... if they're a hate group... why again was it that our Attorney General refused to prosecute them for voter intimidation? Because, call me crazy, but if it had been one of the WHITE nationalist organizations, I'm pretty sure the outcome would have been different...

Default Re: List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate group

The late Sen. Byrd is probably rolling over in his grave now that the KKK is 'officially' a hate group.
    "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Ronald W. Reagan

The SPLC are the one's who wrote up Ron Paul as a racist too. These people should be shut down and ran out of town. That's just damn dangerous when anyone affiliated with this org can add anyone they don't like to this shit list and ruin lives with lies.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear View Post
    In other words... any group that might possibly have an opinion outside mainstream progressive secular thought. Got it.

Just out of sheer curiosity... the Black Panthers are on the list. So... if they're a hate group... why again was it that our Attorney General refused to prosecute them for voter intimidation? Because, call me crazy, but if it had been one of the WHITE nationalist organizations, I'm pretty sure the outcome would have been different...
    They are likely on the list to give the list an air of "legitamacy", likely with a verbal agreement in place with BP leadership that should the list ever be "acted on" then only a few TOKEN BP members will be crucified to continue the air of "legitamacy".

Direct link to list of black separatist groups.
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

7. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Noticeably absent from their list was radical left wing groups. I suppose one man's hate group is another man's righteous cause, just a matter of the hater making up the hate list.

I try to be an equal opportunity hater.

Besides these, you mean?

Black separatist

Black separatism is a movement to create separate institutions for people of African descent in societies historically dominated by whites. Black separatists also often seek a separate homeland. Black separatists generally think that black people cannot advance in a society dominated by a white majority.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

9. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Every day it becomes harder to justify not joining Stormfront.

It's perfectly acceptable to be a black nationalist, but a white nationalist is evil. Why is that?

"I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoom View Post
    Every day it becomes harder to justify not joining Stormfront.

It's perfectly acceptable to be a black nationalist, but a white nationalist is evil. Why is that?

Because the black nationalist is only trying to get back what's been stolen from him by the racist white honky cracker. The white nationalist that racist white honky cracker.

Thread Information