Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: The Death of A Nation



  1. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Well, I hope all of you No-Answers Types here are happy. And you know damn well who you are.

    You can now gloat to your heart's content while we, who tried to stave off another four (or forty) years of the Kenyan and 40 Trillion Marxist Thieves will be left to suffer the consequences.

    My only consolation is that you also will be suffering.



  2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    My only consolation is that you also will be suffering.
    As will our children and grandchildren to the tenth generation. The United States as a landmass will continue. The United States as a bold and majestic experiment has died. Obastard the Kenyan-born traitor and his fellow Marxists have been given carte blanche by mindless, soulless. politically-correct sheeple to destroy America.

    Only a military coup by patriotic Americans can prevent the plunge into oblivion.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

    "I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama



  3. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Despondancy is giving way to anger. Asking to keep my language clean is asking much.
    I've had it. This country is obviously too filled with people too stupid to learn, too indoctrinated to un-learn, too selfish to put their country before their wants, too bent on revenge to think beyond the end of their noses, too lazy to work, too racist to to see beyond skin color,
    Basically, just too ####ed-up to bother with.

    Well to HELL with all of the above. Sorry to say many undeserving of my new-found attitude will pay as well because I got for YEARS of fighting for this country, giving, teaching, and going without for the sake of others is a swift kick in the teeth. For now on out, I'm looking after #1. My long-held, deep-seeded sense of patriotism is GONE. And for anyone who was under some dumbass impression that I wasn't willing to fight tooth and nail to the end, had me so wrong it isn't funny.

    Well, this IS the end. All the efforts given to trying to save this country will now be spent on MY own survival. I'm DONE with going without for the sake of others.
    "If you want to cut your own throat, don’t come to me for a bandage." ~ Margaret Thatcher

    “Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?” ~ the late Senator Jesse Helmes

  4. #14


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Despondancy is giving way to anger. Asking to keep my language clean is asking much.
    I've had it. This country is obviously too filled with people too stupid to learn, too indoctrinated to un-learn, too selfish to put their country before their wants, too bent on revenge to think beyond the end of their noses, too lazy to work, too racist to to see beyond skin color,
    Basically, just too ####ed-up to bother with.

    Well to HELL with all of the above. Sorry to say many undeserving of my new-found attitude will pay as well because I got for YEARS of fighting for this country, giving, teaching, and going without for the sake of others is a swift kick in the teeth. For now on out, I'm looking after #1. My long-held, deep-seeded sense of patriotism is GONE. And for anyone who was under some dumbass impression that I wasn't willing to fight tooth and nail to the end, had me so wrong it isn't funny.

    Well, this IS the end. All the efforts given to trying to save this country will now be spent on MY own survival. I'm DONE with going without for the sake of others.
    I have never gone without for anybody's sake. My wife understands that perfectly. If I do not take care of myself, how will I be around to take care of her, and vice versa. Always look out for number ONE!

    We WILL get America back, red, white and blue. Those who believe the monkeys have taken over, please go fart silently into the ocean and blow bubbles all day long.

    I mean that in a nice way also.

  5. #15


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    So... Are you like really really sick? If not, I can virtually guarantee you're going to see it!
    I'm not following your point, JAG... Please explain...
    Freedom without Authority is Anarchy...
    Authority without Freedom is Tyranny - Col. R. B. Thieme, Jr

    Power victims: They pretend to see themselves as victims of power, when in actuality they derive power from pretending to be victims - PaulRevere

    If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
    If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

    <{{{{><



  6. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Despondancy is giving way to anger. Asking to keep my language clean is asking much.
    I've had it. This country is obviously too filled with people too stupid to learn, too indoctrinated to un-learn, too selfish to put their country before their wants, too bent on revenge to think beyond the end of their noses, too lazy to work, too racist to to see beyond skin color,
    Basically, just too ####ed-up to bother with.
    Obama won with government plantation slaves, illegal aliens, females wanting to kill their unborn, and idiots under 30. Lord help us!!!!

  7. #17


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    As I have stated, I believe we are finished... But I will not join the "What's in it for me" generation...

    There was a day in my past when I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the US from all enemies both foreign AND DOMESTIC... That oath wasn't dissolved when I put off the uniform... I took that oath for life and I intend to honor it to my death... If that makes me an outlaw now, I can live with that... But I still believe the Constitution that was crafted by our founding fathers is the most perfect political document ever devised by man...

    Its only weakness is that it is wholly dependant on a nation of responsible people for it to survive... Personal Responsibility is the one thing the founders could not infuse our Constitution with... And we are now a vast herd of human animals... The Constitution has been replaced by the Law of the Jungle...
    Freedom without Authority is Anarchy...
    Authority without Freedom is Tyranny - Col. R. B. Thieme, Jr

    Power victims: They pretend to see themselves as victims of power, when in actuality they derive power from pretending to be victims - PaulRevere

    If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
    If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

    <{{{{><

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    south central ky
    Posts
    2,508


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Firekrakka View Post
    Obama won with government plantation slaves, illegal aliens, females wanting to kill their unborn, and idiots under 30. Lord help us!!!!
    and that entire list could have been rendered impotent if so-called conservatives all managed to actually DO something to defeat obama - there were just too many content to sit back and watch the campaign and election happen - of course they all have a long list of excuses -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    . And we are now a vast herd of human animals... The Constitution has been replaced by the Law of the Jungle...
    i have to take issue with that - there's no place in uncle Karl's playbook for law of the jungle - he requires that everything be choreographed -
    abortion is not magic....it will not, it cannot simply make your baby "disappear"....what it does do is make you the mother of a dead baby....that hurts....that will always hurt....it should hurt....

  9. #19


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by joan from zone 6 View Post
    i have to take issue with that - there's no place in uncle Karl's playbook for law of the jungle - he requires that everything be choreographed -
    True, Joan, but Uncle Karl or his evil monkeys are not in control of the herd yet... And they will break into a stampede the moment that the marxist monkeys can't feed their insatiable hunger...
    Freedom without Authority is Anarchy...
    Authority without Freedom is Tyranny - Col. R. B. Thieme, Jr

    Power victims: They pretend to see themselves as victims of power, when in actuality they derive power from pretending to be victims - PaulRevere

    If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
    If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

    <{{{{><

  10. #20


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Re: The Death of A Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    True, Joan, but Uncle Karl or his evil monkeys are not in control of the herd yet... And they will break into a stampede the moment that the marxist monkeys can't feed their insatiable hunger...
    Or worse, parched throats.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •