Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

1. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    The WH is now hiding behind the wall of a special commission of Holder's FBI and Hillary's State Department that is investigating the Benghazi incident and will report early next year (after the election). Therefore, they are not releasing the drone video or answering questions while the investigation is underway.

This is wrong on several levels, not the least of which is that the State Department itself is among the key conspirators behind the crime and cover up.

WTF is Congress doing? WTF is our press doing? Whatever happened to The Rule of Law and our system of checks and balances?

I'm afraid we are rapidly devolving into a banana republic.
    Unfortunately, I bet that his whole business of Benghazi is going to go nowhere, TPP.

As I've said before, hussein is literally untouchable. The administration will stonewall and the media will go to any length to protect him.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Spread the Rumor that Bush was in charge then see how fast the press hops on this story and finds out what really went wrong.

3. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Glenn Beck's reaction to Stand Down orders...

Here
    Last edited by Tea Party Patriot; 10-27-2012 at 09:43 AM.

The Benghazi incident is a disgrace! Those dead ass republicans in Congress need to call in CIA Chief Petraeus, the Libya station chief and the CIA operators that survived and get them talking about what appears to be a clear direliction of duty before the election. Why did it take the FBI three weeks to arrive in Benghazi and no one sent in the military to secure the "crime scene" at the consulate until the agents and forensics team got their boots on the ground in Libya? Why didn't the Delta Fore team on stand by at least do that? CNN at least had the cojones to go in and obtain Ambassor Stevens journal. With the exception of Fox mainstream media has under reported this story. As some of you know I listen to NPR occasionally to see what the other side is thinking. Their weekend news program broadcast for two hours this morning and no one mention was made of Benghazi. I guess the media thinks if they ignore the story it will go away!
    Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak, and that it is doing God's service when it is violating all His laws.

John Adams

Sophisticated Redneck
    Proud Infidel
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Member:
    American Legion
    Fleet Reserve Association
    Lifetime Member of the National Rifle Association
    Single Action Shooters Society

5. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Now, now...SRN. According to leon Panetta, you're just being one of those 'Monday morning quarterbacks'.

Panetta just might be setting up Generals Ham and Dempsey to take the fall, not that they might not be complicit and deserve to. After all, Panetta could always point to the generals as being the real experts when it comes to military matters and he was just following their recommendations.

http://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2012/10/...-quarterbacks/
    Last edited by Jonny Roastbeef; 10-27-2012 at 12:34 PM.

6. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrawler View Post
    Spread the Rumor that Bush was in charge then see how fast the press hops on this story and finds out what really went wrong.
    Never better nor more succinctly put.

Personally, I think that Obama allowed this butchery to happen in order to uphold the myth that "Muslims don't really hate us, you know. It's just that we provoke them beyond endurance." That's why his minions came up with with that "hateful video" which nobody saw. He couldn't allow his brothers, the members of the religion of peace, to be seen as the violent, ignorant, hate-filled bigots they are. Plus, Obama wants to perpetuate the other myth that he brought "peace and understanding" in the Middle East and that that's what the Arab Spring was all about. Thanks to him Muslims don't hate us anymore ... except when we provoke them.

Obama coldly ignored repeated cries for help and allowed 4 Americans to die just so that he could save face (and then, he went to Vegas to party with celebrities). It has nothing to do with incompetence or anything like that. It was icy, ruthless self-serving calculation, and don't anybody tell you any different. I'm reading Suetonious' The Twelve Casears, and believe me, where rotten politics are concerned Obama could have taught the emperors a thing or two.

In a realistic, decent world, Obama and his band of criminals would be pilloried at least, executed for treason at most. And they all deserve it.

But of course, what between the DBM's stonewalling and protection, and Joe and Jane Stupid's indifference, Obama and his minions will go scott free.

Talk about life being unfair.
    Last edited by Atty Tude; 10-27-2012 at 12:35 PM.

POLITICIANS ARE NOT BORN. THEY ARE EXCRETED. -- Cicero

A liberal is a person who knows that he/she is not clever enough to argue with a conservative, but still believes the conservative is wrong.

CYNIC: a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be.

WASHINGTONIAN
    : a Potomac tribesman who exchanged the privilege of governing himself for the advantage of good government.

POLITICS; a strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.

POLITICIAN
    : and eel in the fundamental mud upon which the superstructure of organized society is reared. When he wriggles he mistakes the agitation of his tail for the trembling of the edifice. As compared wth the statesman, he suffer the disadvantage of being alive.

POLITENESS
    :
    the most acceptable form of hypocrisy.
    The Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce

Personally, I think that Obama allowed this butchery to happen in order to uphold the myth that "Muslims don't really hate us, you know. It's just that we provoke them beyond endurance."
    The are people who believe that the 9/11/01 attacks were simply an instance of America getting what she deserves. It wouldn't surprise me if The One and FLOTUS (and certainly many of their supporters) turned out to be among them.
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Roastbeef View Post
    Now, now...SRN. According to leon Panetta, you're just being one of those 'Monday morning quarterbacks'.

Panetta just might be setting up Generals Ham and Dempsey to take the fall, not that they might not be complicit and deserve to. After all, Panetta could always point to the generals as being the real experts when it comes to military matters and he was just following their recommendations.

http://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2012/10/...-quarterbacks/
    This clip from "Grand Torino" sums my opinion about Panetta's explaination of their failure to respond to requests from military intervention in Benghazi. Now that I think of it it sums all of my feelings about what the POTUS and his henchmen do.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak, and that it is doing God's service when it is violating all His laws.

John Adams

Sophisticated Redneck
    Proud Infidel
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Member:
    American Legion
    Fleet Reserve Association
    Lifetime Member of the National Rifle Association
    Single Action Shooters Society

9. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on, without having some real-time information about what's taking place,"
    - Panetta

How the exchange between Tyrone and the WH situation room might have gone:

Tyrone: Sir, we have one man down, Sean Smith, from the initial attack. We are surrounded and taking heavy fire, AK's, mortar and RPG. Requesting an AC130 gunship to open up on these coordinates...

Panetta: Ty, I am here with Hillary and the President, We are watching the feed from the drone overhead but we don't know what's going on. I won't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on, without having some real-time information about what's taking place.

Tyrone: Sir, I am here on the ground and talking to you real time. Your satellite video feed from the drone is real time. Exactly how much more real time do you need Sir? I need a Hellfire from the Predator drone on these coordinates immediately...

Hillary: Ty, are the rioters watching a video... is the video inflaming them and making them hostile?

Tyrone: A video? (WTF?) Mam there are no civilians here, watching videos or otherwise. There are around 100 Al Qaida terroists, well armed conducting a military attack on our pos. We are running low on ammo and need support ASAP at these coordinates....

Panetta: Mr President, I'd like to send in some fast movers immediately, we have some F16's in southern Italy, could be there in 20 minutes.

Obama: Sorry folks, I uhh, got a fund raiser in Las Vegas... then The View followed by, uhhh Letterman. Tell Ty to, uhhh stand down, uhhh, that Hope and Change is coming. Oh, an tell him we'll arrest that guy in California for that, uhhh, intolerant anti-Mohamed video.

Panetta: God help us.
    Last edited by Tea Party Patriot; 10-27-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Panetta: God help us.
    You might be giving Panetta too much credit . . .
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

Thread Information