Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama leads Romney among NASCAR fans: Poll

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Obama leads Romney among NASCAR fans: Poll

Mitt Romney's recent slide in several polls, including those in the battleground states of Ohio, Virginia and Florida, is troubling enough for the GOP. But, now the Republican nominee appears to be trailing President Barack Obama among a traditionally conservative constituency: NASCAR fans.

Obama leads Romney 49 to 42 percent among NASCAR enthusiasts, according to a new Zogby poll by JZ Analytics.

As the liberal blog PoliticusUSA.com pointed out, Romney was booed at the Daytona 500 in February during a campaign trip ahead of Super Tuesday.
    Link

Lots of colorful comments posted in response.
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

Default Re: Obama leads Romney among NASCAR fans: Poll

Well this is about as credible as saying that Obama leads Romney among NRA members or John Birchers... The statement just demonstrates just how far these polls are willing to go to carry the water for Obama - And how stupid they believe the public is...
    Freedom without Authority is Anarchy...
    Authority without Freedom is Tyranny - Col. R. B. Thieme, Jr

Power victims: They pretend to see themselves as victims of power, when in actuality they derive power from pretending to be victims - PaulRevere

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
    If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu

<{{{{><

3. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Yeah, the guy who couldn't fill a stadium within a thousand miles of NASCAR heaven, Charlotte, NC.
    As for "colorful comments" to that, I'm sure there are! Lemme go check 'em out...
    "If you want to cut your own throat, don’t come to me for a bandage." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?” ~ the late Senator Jesse Helmes

4. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Aaa, lame. "Ice cubes are now for sale in Hell" was the best one I ran across. NASCAR fans are FAR more imaginative and descriptive than that. Where're the good ones?
    "If you want to cut your own throat, don’t come to me for a bandage." ~ Margaret Thatcher

“Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?” ~ the late Senator Jesse Helmes

5. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Next thing we'll hear is how Obama is leading Romney among Mormons.

Only poll that matters is the one in November.

The online poll of 860 likely voters conducted on Sept. 21 and 22 also found that Obama leads Romney 54 to 40 percent among military families.
    Really? I mean really? What REMFs did they talk with for that poll? Every militray person I have talked to realy has little to say about the CIC. Mostly I get the reply "I'm sorry I have not been issued an opion on the president."

Oh and on a side note this weekend I was at a Civil War event and for the first time I think the people in Gray out numbed the ones in blue. Sighn of the time or just a sign of thngs to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    Next thing we'll hear is how Obama is leading Romney among Mormons.

Only poll that matters is the one in November.
    We all know that, but there are morons out there that believe the polls. Just wander over to the DUmp. Those idiots believe in exit polls!
    "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Ronald W. Reagan

8. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Those idiots believe in exit polls!
    These idiots did.

It's up to patriots to see that the faces at the Obasshole rallies are equally distraught. Fuque the polls. Fuque the media lies. Fuque the spinmeisters. Get out, vote and send the NLN back to Chitown to resume his "career" as a community terrorist organizer.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

9. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

NASCAR fans supporting O'bastard?

I hardly think so
    "America -- This Will Remain The Land Of The Free Only So Long As It Is The Home Of The Brave." -- Elmer Davis

They didn't ask the Nascar fan who lives at my house, obviously. Oh, hell no.

Thread Information