Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How solid is the black vote for Obama?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default How solid is the black vote for Obama?

How solid is the black vote for Obama?

Rosslyn Smith
    Urban poverty has skyrocketed under Obama. Black unemployment rates are shameful. Horrible stories of urban violence, such as a shot recently fired into a parochial school bus in Chicago in the Black and Hispanic South Deering neighborhood, seem to dominate local urban news stories. None of this was mentioned at the Democratic National Convention. Inside the convention center, the class warfare meme was largely confined to those evil, rich and largely suburban Republicans.
    It will be most interesting to see if black voters again turn out in record numbers to support Obama.

Read more:

Yes it will be interesting to see if the blacks vote in huge numbers for the one that gave them massive unemployment. It will also be an indication that they don't give a damn about anything except the person's skin color. I guess they like living on and in the government plantation as long as massa feeds them.
    "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Ronald W. Reagan

Default Re: How solid is the black vote for Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post

Read more:

Yes it will be interesting to see if the blacks vote in huge numbers for the one that gave them massive unemployment.
    unfortunately, what you and i might label "massive unemployment" they see as "extended vacations" -
    abortion is not magic....it will not, it cannot simply make your baby "disappear"....what it does do is make you the mother of a dead baby....that hurts....that will always hurt....it should hurt....

Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    How solid is the black vote for Obama?

Rosslyn Smith
    Urban poverty has skyrocketed under Obama. Black unemployment rates are shameful. Horrible stories of urban violence, such as a shot recently fired into a parochial school bus in Chicago in the Black and Hispanic South Deering neighborhood, seem to dominate local urban news stories. None of this was mentioned at the Democratic National Convention. Inside the convention center, the class warfare meme was largely confined to those evil, rich and largely suburban Republicans.
    It will be most interesting to see if black voters again turn out in record numbers to support Obama.

Read more:

Yes it will be interesting to see if the blacks vote in huge numbers for the one that gave them massive unemployment. It will also be an indication that they don't give a damn about anything except the person's skin color. I guess they like living on and in the government plantation as long as massa feeds them.
    Barry Sotero will get the usual 90%+ of the black vote because they are stupid as hell.

You need to read the book BOSS about Mayor Daley who would for over THREE decades get over 90% of the black vote in his mayoral elections and then run right over them.The blacks never would consider voting for a republican candidate who would have given them much better representation.

Blacks are stupid as hell when it comes to voting it is like a virus that courses in their blood that make them chose the candidate with a letter D next to their names.

That is why they are in a world of shit!
    The biggest skeptic forum on the net.

4. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I could say what I have in mind. But I won't. In the first place, because I don't like to state the obvious. In the second place, because the usual terminally sensitive ones will call me racist.

POLITICIANS ARE NOT BORN. THEY ARE EXCRETED. -- Cicero

A liberal is a person who knows that he/she is not clever enough to argue with a conservative, but still believes the conservative is wrong.

CYNIC: a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be.

WASHINGTONIAN
    : a Potomac tribesman who exchanged the privilege of governing himself for the advantage of good government.

POLITICS; a strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.

POLITICIAN
    : and eel in the fundamental mud upon which the superstructure of organized society is reared. When he wriggles he mistakes the agitation of his tail for the trembling of the edifice. As compared wth the statesman, he suffer the disadvantage of being alive.

POLITENESS
    :
    the most acceptable form of hypocrisy.
    The Devil's Dictionary - Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Atty Tude View Post
    I could say what I have in mind. But I won't. In the first place, because I don't like to state the obvious. In the second place, because the usual terminally sensitive ones will call me racist.
    LOL!!! How dare you think the truth... you jus a racisist inside your own head, if you weren't, you would have to vote for Bammy to prove it to your friends.

Then there are us old, fat, white southron boys that just don't care what other people think. Why is it a surprise when tribal cultures around the world vote in tribal fashion? Why would anyone expect anything different?
    "There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

I'm going to go waaaaaaay out on a limb here and say what I've always thought about this, I'm sure some others have to.

Why even Christian conservative blacks will run to the polls to vote for someone who's black is beyond me, but 90 percent of them do this. This is really disturbing all by itself. If you think about the reasons someone would compromise everything they say they believe to vote for someone opposed to those same beliefs and only because obama looks black and if half white.

We understand why most blacks will vote for their own color no matter what, but what does this say about this race of people?

What it tells me is that they're not mentally equipped to govern or rule over a body of people who consist of many different races of people and mostly white. We end up with what we have now.

Anyone can go to wikipedia and see the actual statistics proving this race of people are intellectually inferior to all other races. And why is that? Is it genetic or is it something that the liberal agenda here in this country created by brainwashing and entitlements. If this was true...would it still be the case in places like Africa? So why...why are they incapable of evolving academically? It's a question I've often asked myself and many times... I'm almost to the point of believe that it is some kind of curse upon them.

For years we've heard all of the jokes about the black race...about their ability to excell in sports and entertainment, but not in academia or the sciences. We have just a small percentage of blacks that do. We all know this, but a lot of people do not want to acknowledge this problem for fear of being labeled a racist.

History tells a story about this race of people, not only history but current events around the globe as to how blacks are incapable of ruling. It's as if it was never meant to be. Look at Africa now...today...the blacks enslave blacks, corruption and brutal treatment of their people.

Now lets talk about the liberal whites that vote for blacks that have a history of being racists, lack the experience it takes to rule and they know without a doubt will practice reverse discrimination against them, yet...they run to the polls and vote for them. You've got a mixture of people who'll vote for their party no matter what, then you've got the white guilt syndrome that basically got obama elected. Then there are those who are single issue voters...Without the white votes...obama would have never made it to the White House.

Now we've got an extremely racist DOJ with corrupt racist black leaders running things. You can't blame the leaders when the people are the ones responsible for putting them there. It's just pure ignorance on a massive level...a national level. We have become a global joke instead of superpower that made the dictators of the world tremble once.

We have a weak, inexperienced, racist president who went on an apology tour around the world and was only laughed at by other leaders for it.

The American people have become infected with ignorance, apathy, complacency, irresponsibility and laziness. It is true, sadly...the evidence is overwhelming and why we're all suffering today for it.

We're now out-numbered by the idiots, racsits, morons, Godless perverted heathens and those who want to destroy us.

The dumbing down of American citizens has been ongoing for many decades. It seems to me that if *a people* go for too long being protected, fed, housed and live in a country that's rich with government chattle and entitlments, they become a people who have lost their sense of personal responsibility and accountability. Now we have an entire generation of people who were born into to it and know nothing else. History has been almost erased so they'll never know or understand.

7. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Well stated.

Sometimes you just gotta watch the movie Idiocracy (which depicts what we are rapidly becoming) and laugh. Otherwise the state of America today is very sad and depressing.

It's almost surreal that we (America) elected Obama, a man that we knew nothing about, that had no actual work experience and that has never so much as run a lemonaid stand. How can we be THAT fricking ignorant!

Dem Voting Trend Expected to Hold

:serious3: In spite of his colossal mismanagement of the Katrina crisis, blacks overwhelmingly reŽlected Mayor Ray Nagin, rather than give the job to a white guy. I doubt that this year's presidential race will be any different.
    Moo.

Blog Entries

Obama will get 90%+ of the black vote. But I suspect the number of black voters will be much reduced. Maybe they won't vote for a white guy but they'll be damned before they vote Obama again. That's something at least.

Regarding intelligence: Part of the problem is this bizarre idea "we're all just people". We are all human, but we all have very large differences. In today's PC world "difference"= inferiority. In the world I used to know differences were positives. We all have them. At the individual, cultural, gender and racial level. Europeans are great at discovery...and making big, monolithic government. Not so great at taking ideas to fruition. Asians are great at taking someone else's idea and making it matter. And at making even bigger, nastier monolithic governments. Blacks excel at culture and music and family. They suck at government of any form.

And, as a redman, I'm really not sure what we're good at but I'd really like someone to tell me so I have something to brag about.

Anyway, within each group is overlap. And those who are far smarter than their norm...and far dumber. But general patterns exist no matter how much the leftist mindset wants to describe us as all one homogenous mush. We should be extolling the virtues of those differences and use them to our advantage but, then, accomplishment isn't big on the PC list of Things to Do.
    Scott Conklin

-"...you think the blackness over your heads is...dark skies. When in reality, it is our shoe..."
    - an Observer

Land of the free & home of the brave has become land of decree and home of the slave.

Default Re: Voting Trend Expected to Hold

Quote Originally Posted by The Longhorn View Post
    :serious3: In spite of his colossal mismanagement of the Katrina crisis, blacks overwhelmingly reŽlected Mayor Ray Nagin, rather than give the job to a white guy. I doubt that this year's presidential race will be any different.
    I certainly agree with you there Longhorn.

Thread Information