Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad News for Black Families

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

lemming Bad News for Black Families

Bad News for Black Families

ByKeith Riler
    When we assess the President's post-election performance and the effects of his redistributive and regulatory policies, we find that, like a falling tide, he is sinking everyone. We also find that although Barack Obama has hurt all American families, he has hurt black families most of all.
    The metaphor of the economy as a tide is particularly helpful. When the tide rises, our boats rise. When the tide falls, our boats fall. Just as water may not be subdivided to make some boats rise and others fall, our economy cannot be subdivided, either.
    Similarly helpful is Democrat Daniel Moynihan's longstanding observation:
    During times when jobs were reasonably plentiful ... the Negro family became stronger and more stable. As jobs became more and more difficult to find, the stability of the family became more and more difficult to maintain.
    Black families are faring worse than at any time in the last 25 years, and worse than at this point with President Obama than with Presidents G.W. Bush, Clinton, H.W. Bush, Reagan, and even Carter. These presidential comparisons span a period of almost four decades.

Read more:

They may be worse off, but they'll still vote for Obama because of his skin color.

Default Re: Bad News for Black Families

Statistically speaking, the blacks are far more challenged in academia. Now with jobs being so scarce, businesses have no leeway for keeping employees just because they're black anymore. With all of the cut backs, businesses are now only hiring the best of the best...just because now they know they can. They have the pick of the litter because there's so many applicants now for every job available. There's no more sympathy for the "minority status" in the job market...either you have what it takes or you don't.

Obama has hurt the blacks in this country and they're still too stupid to understand that. They've created their own suffering by their wrong choices...who's got sympathy for that? Not me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achieve..._United_States

Math gap.

Reading gap

It's not just Obama that has hurt the black community, it's the liberal democrat party. Yet the black community remains enslaved to the democrats and will continue to do so until they wake up and realize how bad off they are. Slavery may have ended after the Civil War, but the democrat party and the government continues the practice today.

Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    It's not just Obama that has hurt the black community, it's the liberal democrat party. Yet the black community remains enslaved to the democrats and will continue to do so until they wake up and realize how bad off they are. Slavery may have ended after the Civil War, but the democrat party and the government continues the practice today.
    I agree. I don't believe it's because blacks are incapable of learning, but that they've been brainwashed to believe they don't have to just because they're black. It's that entitlement mentality that's ruined them. Why should they apply themselves when they know they don't have to or they can sue the Firefighters and civil service because the test was too hard for them. That isn't gonna fly any more...not in this economy, so they'd better apply themselves and smarten up or they'll be jobless and homeless.

The graphs I posted above are postitive proof of what the liberal agenda has done to the blacks...You'd think they'd wise up.

5. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Slavery may have ended after the Civil War, but the democrat party and the government continues the practice today.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I agree. I don't believe it's because blacks are incapable of learning, but that they've been brainwashed to believe they don't have to just because they're black. It's that entitlement mentality that's ruined them. Why should they apply themselves when they know they don't have to or they can sue the Firefighters and civil service because the test was too hard for them. That isn't gonna fly any more...not in this economy, so they'd better apply themselves and smarten up or they'll be jobless and homeless.

The graphs I posted above are postitive proof of what the liberal agenda has done to the blacks...You'd think they'd wise up.
    We watched the movie The Help again the other night, and your last statement were exactly what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    We watched the movie The Help again the other night, and your last statement were exactly what I said.
    I watched that twice also. It was a good movie. I've seen too many movies about the "black oppression" by whites. Fact is that they're not the ones being oppessed today, it's the whites who are being held hostage to the race card, racism and reverse discrimination today. Time to start making movies about white oppression now...Oh, but that would be "racist"!! LOL

8. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Attention, world: I am "white" and I am damned proud of it!

It's a Wonderful Race, Part 1
    It's a Wonderful Race, Part 2

Take your Sharpton and Jackson and NAACP and Black Panthers and BET and Black This/That/The Other and stuff them where solar power won't work.
    Last edited by DoctorDoom; 09-04-2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Dammit
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

NoBama Re: Bad News for Black Families

I live in the "Heart of Dixie" where blacks of all socio-economic groups will continue to vote for NOBAMA in spite of the fact that things are worse for them now than they were in 2008. A prominent Memphis politician who is also a evangelical preacher recently related the following during an interview on the radio. He stated that Blacks account for 65% of the population of the city of Memphis but own less than 1% of all of the businesses in the city. I respect this man in spite of the fact that he's a democrat. He's a good Christian family man who's doing his best to improve the city with his own church, business interests and position on the school board. When I heard him make this statement I thought "Okay, what are you doing to do about it?" No doubt, no matter what he or anyone else recommends many blacks would say "It's all Bush's fault!" I was never a fan of Bush-Cheney but let's give all that nonsense a rest!

I recall a comment that Neal Bortz made a while back. He stated "When ever I'm out driving about and I see a car in front of me with an Obama sticker I have to get along side it and see who this idiot is that's telling the world he or she still supports the worst president in U.S. history!" "If it's a black person I get it!" "They identified with someone who looks like them!" "I get that!" "On the other hand if I see a white person with an Obama sticker on their car I think to myself," "how could you vote for him?" "How could you do that to your country?" I still laugh when I think of that. I thought I was the only one that did that! Lately, when I'm driving along the freeway and I see some young white liberal driving along with an Obama sticker on their car I often pass them and give them "the finger". I wish I had a better camera as the looks on their faces are often priceless. I hit the gas and pass them and let them see my NRA and American flag stickers on the bumper of my Jeep. I know that such conduct is beneath me and immature and sometimes I can't resist. It's OUR country and we have a right not to let them destroy it.
    Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak, and that it is doing God's service when it is violating all His laws.

John Adams

Sophisticated Redneck
    Proud Infidel
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Member:
    American Legion
    Fleet Reserve Association
    Lifetime Member of the National Rifle Association
    Single Action Shooters Society

Fact is that right now with Obama and the rest of his racist admin in office...the blacks are literally getting away with murder and brutality of the Whites.

When Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones did that investigation about FEMA and how they're tracking African Americans...because if theres an economic collapse, the government is already aware of what will happen... Remember Katrina and New Orleans...dejavu...that was just a small preview and nothing compared to what will happen if there's an economic collapse. They already know who the majority of the perps will be and they're targeting the in inner city ghetto blacks.

The blacks are mouthy, violent and arrogant right now...but anyone with a brain knows that they're so out-numbered that they'll be rounded up and either killed on the spot or tossed into camps quicker than they can say "YO".

If the New Black Panthers even think for one minute they can take on those White Pride Groups that out-number them to a huge degree and are much better organized and armed..they are sadly mistaken. Those are just the true facts. They're only getting away with what they're doing now because most people know how ignorant the majority of them are...FACTS...the statistical graphs have been posted. Let them start a war...that's the dumbest thing they could ever do...I know the racist violent blacks do not want to jerk that chain on that sleepin dog...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50qHzC01E0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSY12QR4E1E
    Last edited by Terry; 09-03-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Information