Thread: Woman dies after trying to live on sunlight alone...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Woman dies after trying to live on sunlight alone...

2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Woman dies after trying to live on sunlight alone...

The Zurich newspaper reported Wednesday that the unnamed Swiss woman in her fifties decided to follow the radical fast in 2010 after viewing an Austrian documentary about an Indian guru who claims to have lived this way for 70 years.
    Hmmmm ... I wonder if we can talk liberals into following the health protocols of Kim Jong Il...

Kim Jong Un is not alone in his supernatural abilities. His father, in addition to murdering millions of people during his bloody rule, also had many supernatural talents.

He was so good at golf that the first time he ever tried to play he shot 11 hole in ones. It was probably do to all the extra time he had due to the fact that in his biography he told a reviewer that he never had to defecate in his whole life.
    North Korea: Kim Jung Un Was Able to Drive at Age 3

Since libs are full of shit anyway, perhaps they can be faithful followers of KJI and refrain from BMs. After a time, it should put them out of our misery.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

I come from a little place called "Mind your own damn business."
    Blog Entries

This is God at work, adding chlorine to the gene pool.
    "It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."
    -Goku

He was so good at golf that the first time he ever tried to play he shot 11 hole in ones. It was probably do to all the extra time he had due to the fact that in his biography he told a reviewer that he never had to defecate in his whole life.
    So, is Kim Jong Un really Korean for Walking Eagle?
    My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

If we could only convince the rest of the lefties to live on sunlight...this world would be a better place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeclinetoState View Post
    So, is Kim Jong Un really Korean for Walking Eagle?

Priceless!!!
    "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” ~~ Barack Hussein Obama - January 21, 2009
    "This two-headed promise has been violated more wantonly than a goat at a Taliban bachelor party." ~~ Jack Cashill - October 3, 2014

The welfare of Humanity is always the alibi of Tyrants ~~ Albert Camus

War is not the best way of settling one's differences; it is, however, the only way of preventing their being settled for you ~~ GK Chesterton

The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men ~~ Plato

We are Dyslexia of Grob...Futility is Resistant, Your Ass will be Laminated ~~ Scott C

You can't fix stupid...You can laugh at it ~~ Lubbock

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    If we could only convince the rest of the lefties to live on sunlight...this world would be a better place for it.
    Well, they say that sunlight is the best disenfectant. And, it was proved right here.

Thread Information