Thread: Giant cannibal shrimp more than a FOOT long invade waters off Gulf Coast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

ThumbUp Giant cannibal shrimp more than a FOOT long invade waters off Gulf Coast

All you'd need are two of those for a nice meal. Fire up the grill!

Giant cannibal shrimp more than a FOOT long invade waters off Gulf Coast

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tOadpYnv

Behemoth: This black tiger shrimp was caught in 210 feet of water off the coast of Louisiana; an invasion of giant cannibal shrimp into America's coastal waters appears to be getting worse

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Ronald W. Reagan

2. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Giant cannibal shrimp more than a FOOT long invade waters off Gulf Coast

What God did with the leftovers after He finished creating all the normal life forms. Well, those and platypussies.
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Default Re: Giant cannibal shrimp more than a FOOT long invade waters off Gulf Coast

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoom View Post
    What God did with the leftovers after He finished creating all the normal life forms. Well, those and platypussies.
    And them . . .

My opinion about the intelligence of liberals: never overestimate it.

“I know that you consider it sort of astonishing anybody would say so, but I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.” – Dan Rather on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, May 15, 2001.

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party. Here are a group of people who are admittedly racist. Who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way.” NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond

“In 2008, the Left gleefully mocked Sarah Palin’s live baby. It was only a matter of time before they moved on to a dead one.” – Mark Steyn

I kind of wish Biden could be here because he'll laugh at anything.” – Mitt Romney

Hot damn! I hope Kroger has those on special soon. Those look delicious! Almost like a shrimp lobster!

5. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Has anyone ever consider the oxymoronic nature of "jumbo shrimp" or "giant shrimp"? It's up there with "honest lawyer" or "intelligent liberal".
    "I have a dream."
    -- Martin Luther King

"I have a pen and a phone."
    -- Barack HUSSEIN Obama

They have already panicked over small numbers? The things are delicious.

The best way to control these shrimp is to buy them from the shrimpers and eat them. If you want them caught and kept, make it a paying item to the shrimpers. Gulf Coast small lobsters sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

My next door neighbor is doing a batch this weekend.

http://www.amazon.com/Colossal-Grill...5800665&sr=1-1
    Last edited by The Sonarman; 04-30-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    Gold and silver are money. Everything else is credit. - J.P. Morgan

Within Sniffing Distance of the Ft Worth Stock Yards

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoom View Post
    It's up there with "honest lawyer"

A buddy of mine is an Honest Lawyer. He struggles with his practice because of his honesty and will not jump into the gutter with the other rats, but I would trust him with my life. However, he is the only honest one I have ever met.
    Lord, help me to be the Conservative that Liberals fear I am. Amen.

Wile E. Obama, Sooooooper Genius!

Those who beat their swords in to plowshares will plow for those who didn't.

Thread Information